Do you want to play basketball this Easter?
Do you want to play on brand new basketball courts?
We are running basketball sessions for anyone who wants to play ball, so join us now!
Monday 12th April – Saturday 17th April (everyday)
What Do I Need To Do?
- Firstly register with us on our membership platform system as an Associate Member. This will cost a one-off fee of £15.
- Once you have registered you are free to book on as many sessions as you wish. Just go through the system and select your slots.
- Each session costs £5
- If you have already registered in this season (2021/21) you do not need to register again.
- If you have never played for us before please attend on a Community Player session initially (morning sessions).
- Please remember to pre-book and pay in advance.
Times for Monday 12th April – Friday 16th
10am to 12.30pm – Community Players (8-18 yrs)
1.30pm to 4.00pm – National League Players (14-15 yrs)
5.00pm – 7.00pm – National League Players (16-18 yrs)
Times for Saturday 17th
10am to 11.30pm – Community Players (8-18 yrs)
1.30pm to 4.00pm – National League Players Open Gym
The Thunderdome, Unit 2, Stockholm Road, London. SE16 3LP.
Why Should I Attend
- Learn from the best! You will be coached by our Director of Basketball Steve Bucknall and our experienced coaches who have been teaching basketball in London for many years.
- You will make friends and have fun!
- Whether it’s your first time touching a basketball or you have been to our sessions before there will be something for you, where you will learn the fundamental skills of basketball and have the chance to improve your skills.
- You will be the first to play on our brand new basketball court! Over the past few months we have completely refurbished our basketball courts, with brand new markings and a fresh lick of varnish on the hardwood!