The Jack Petchey Foundation was established 1999.
- A world where young people have
- high aspirations;
- the opportunity to develop their potential;
- the chance to be architects of their own future;
- are able to play a full part in society and to be valued and recognised for the positive things they achieve.
The Foundation seeks to:
- Inspire and raise the aspirations of young people.
- Affirm, reward and celebrate achievement.
- Value young people and those who work with them, advocating their views and putting young peoples’ voice at the centre of our work.
- Develop young peoples’ confidence, motivating them to take on new challenges and to believe in themselves.
- Be positive and promote a positive perspective on life.
- Be inclusive, working at grass roots and building communities.
- Promote a culture of ‘giving something back’.
- Strive for excellence in our work.