London Thunder is a community club and as such is managed, staffed and maintained by a volunteer team which is both diverse and highly experienced.
All our volunteers hail from a variety of backgrounds and they are the lifeblood of the club and very highly valued and you don’t have to be a basketball expert to volunteer at London Thunder Basketball and whatever your skillset we will find a role that suits you!
There are many benefits of volunteering and they mean different things to different people:
- Increased confidence
- Meeting new people and making new friends
- Improved organisational skills
- Boosting your CV
- Giving something back
- Doing something different to the day job
- Improved career options and opportunities
- Opportunity to gain experience in a number of different roles
- Development of transferable skills and knowledge
- Taking on new challenges in a safe environment and the opportunity to move outside your comfort zone
- Being active and improving your health and wellbeing
- Having fun!
Contact us with brief information about yourself and a member of the club will be in touch to discuss a role that fits with your time, needs and aspirations.